Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILLS exist?
Definitions of SILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States operatic soprano (born in 1929)
- noun - structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure
- noun - (geology) a flat (usually horizontal) mass of igneous rock between two layers of older sedimentary rock
- n - the horizontal piece that bears the upright portion of a frame
There are 5 letters in SILLS: I L L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILLS plus a wildcard: SILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILLS
Images for SILLS
- All Aluminum sills are offered as adjustable or fixed styles with ...
- Photo by Marli Miller University of Oregon. Used by permission ...
- Window sills - Structural Slate Company
- Dykes and sills
- Beverly sills Biography - Facts Birthday Life Story - Biography.com
- Exterior Steel Window sills
- ... AUCTIONED THE ESTATE OF FAMED SOPRANO BEVERLY sills ON OCTOBER 7 2009
- ... coping stones steps staircases window sills swimming pool copings
- Roman Marblene Co.] - Window sills