Scrabble word: ILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ILL exist?
Definitions of ILL in dictionaries:
- noun - an often persistent bodily disorder or disease
- adj - affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- adj - resulting in suffering or adversity
- adj - distressing
- adj - indicating hostility or enmity
- adj - presaging ill fortune
- adv - (`ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner
- adv - unfavorably or with disapproval
- adv - with difficulty or inconvenience
- Not healthy; sick: I began to feel ill last week.
- Not normal; unsound: an ill condition of body and mind.
- Resulting in suffering; distressing: ill effects.
- Having evil intentions; hostile or unfriendly: You certainly did me an ill turn.
- Ascribing an objectionable quality: holds an ill view of that political group.
- Harmful; cruel.
- Not favorable; unpropitious: ill predictions.
- Not measuring up to recognized standards of excellence, as of behavior or conduct.
- In a sickly or unsound manner; not well.
- Scarcely or with difficulty.
- Evil; sin.
- Disaster, distress, or harm.
- Something that causes suffering; trouble: the social ills of urban life.
- Something that reflects in an unfavorable way on one: Please don’t speak ill of me when I’m gone.
- adj - morally bad
- noun - something that is evil
- adj - not well
There are 3 letters in ILL: I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ILL plus a wildcard: ILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ILL
Images for ILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.