Scrabble word: ILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ILL exist?
Definitions of ILL in dictionaries:
- noun - an often persistent bodily disorder or disease
- adj - affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- adj - resulting in suffering or adversity
- adj - distressing
- adj - indicating hostility or enmity
- adj - presaging ill fortune
- adv - (`ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner
- adv - unfavorably or with disapproval
- adv - with difficulty or inconvenience
- Not healthy; sick: I began to feel ill last week.
- Not normal; unsound: an ill condition of body and mind.
- Resulting in suffering; distressing: ill effects.
- Having evil intentions; hostile or unfriendly: You certainly did me an ill turn.
- Ascribing an objectionable quality: holds an ill view of that political group.
- Harmful; cruel.
- Not favorable; unpropitious: ill predictions.
- Not measuring up to recognized standards of excellence, as of behavior or conduct.
- In a sickly or unsound manner; not well.
- Scarcely or with difficulty.
- Evil; sin.
- Disaster, distress, or harm.
- Something that causes suffering; trouble: the social ills of urban life.
- Something that reflects in an unfavorable way on one: Please don’t speak ill of me when I’m gone.
- adj - morally bad
- noun - something that is evil
- adj - not well