Scrabble word: GILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILL exist?
Definitions of GILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 4 fluid ounces
- noun - any of the radiating leaflike spore-producing structures on the underside of the cap of a mushroom or similar fungus
- noun - respiratory organ of aquatic animals that breathe oxygen dissolved in water
- The respiratory organ of most aquatic animals that breathe water to obtain oxygen, consisting of a filamentous structure of vascular membranes across which dissolved gases are exchanged.
- The area around the chin and neck.
- One of the thin, platelike structures on the underside of the cap of a mushroom or similar fungus.
- To catch (fish) in a gill net.
- To become entangled in a gill net.
- A unit of volume or capacity in the U.
- A unit of volume or capacity, used in dry and liquid measure, equal to 4 of a British Imperial pint (142 milliliters).
- A ravine.
- A narrow stream.
- A girl, often one’s sweetheart.
- verb - to catch fish with a type of net
There are 4 letters in GILL: G I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GILL plus a wildcard: GILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GILL
Images for GILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.