Scrabble word: GRILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRILL exist?
Definitions of GRILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a restaurant where food is cooked on a grill
- noun - a framework of metal bars used as a partition or a grate
- verb - cook over a grill
- verb - examine thoroughly
- To broil on a gridiron.
- To torture or afflict as if by broiling.
- To question relentlessly; cross-examine.
- To mark or emboss with a gridiron.
- A cooking surface of parallel metal bars; a gridiron.
- Food cooked by broiling or grilling.
- An informal restaurant or a room in a restaurant where grilled foods are served; a grillroom.
- A series of marks grilled or embossed on a surface.
- Variant of grille.
- verb - to broil on a gridiron
There are 5 letters in GRILL: G I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRILL plus a wildcard: GRILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRILL
Images for GRILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.