Scrabble word: RIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIG exist?
Definitions of RIG in dictionaries:
- noun - gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- noun - a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- noun - formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - gear used in fishing
- noun - a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- noun - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- verb - arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - connect or secure to
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- To provide with a harness or equipment; fit out.
- To equip (a ship) with sails, shrouds, and yards.
- To fit (sails or shrouds, for example) to masts and yards.
- To dress, clothe, or adorn: They rigged out their daughter in her best dress.
- To make or construct in haste or in a makeshift manner: rig up a tent for the night.
- To manipulate dishonestly for personal gain: rig a prizefight; rig stock prices.
- The arrangement of masts, spars, and sails on a sailing vessel.
- Special equipment or gear used for a particular purpose.
- A truck or tractor.
- A tractor-trailer.
- A vehicle with one or more horses harnessed to it.
- The special apparatus used for drilling oil wells.
- A costume or an outfit: wore an outlandish rig to the office.
- Fishing tackle.
- verb - to put in proper condition for use
There are 3 letters in RIG: G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIG plus a wildcard: RIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIG
3 letter words
Images for RIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.