Is RIG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIG in various dictionaries:
- noun - gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- noun - a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- noun - formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - gear used in fishing
- noun - a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- noun - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- verb - arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - connect or secure to
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- To provide with a harness or equipment; fit out.
- To equip (a ship) with sails, shrouds, and yards.
- To fit (sails or shrouds, for example) to masts and yards.
- To dress, clothe, or adorn: They rigged out their daughter in her best dress.
- To make or construct in haste or in a makeshift manner: rig up a tent for the night.
- To manipulate dishonestly for personal gain: rig a prizefight; rig stock prices.
- The arrangement of masts, spars, and sails on a sailing vessel.
- Special equipment or gear used for a particular purpose.
- A truck or tractor.
- A tractor-trailer.
- A vehicle with one or more horses harnessed to it.
- The special apparatus used for drilling oil wells.
- A costume or an outfit: wore an outlandish rig to the office.
- Fishing tackle.
- verb - to put in proper condition for use
There are 3 letters in RIG: G I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIG
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIG, to go: RIG?
Rearrange the letters in RIG and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of RIG
Contextual use of RIG
What's nearby RIG
Lookup in Wiki for RIG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIG"