Scrabble word: RIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIG exist?
Definitions of RIG in dictionaries:
- noun - gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- noun - a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- noun - formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - gear used in fishing
- noun - a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- noun - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- verb - arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - connect or secure to
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- To provide with a harness or equipment; fit out.
- To equip (a ship) with sails, shrouds, and yards.
- To fit (sails or shrouds, for example) to masts and yards.
- To dress, clothe, or adorn: They rigged out their daughter in her best dress.
- To make or construct in haste or in a makeshift manner: rig up a tent for the night.
- To manipulate dishonestly for personal gain: rig a prizefight; rig stock prices.
- The arrangement of masts, spars, and sails on a sailing vessel.
- Special equipment or gear used for a particular purpose.
- A truck or tractor.
- A tractor-trailer.
- A vehicle with one or more horses harnessed to it.
- The special apparatus used for drilling oil wells.
- A costume or an outfit: wore an outlandish rig to the office.
- Fishing tackle.
- verb - to put in proper condition for use