Scrabble word: TRIG
Is TRIG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRIG in dictionaries:
- noun - the mathematics of triangles and trigonometric functions
- adj - neat and smart in appearance
- Smart and trim, as in appearance.
- Being in good condition.
- To stop (a wheel) from rolling, as with a wedge.
- A wedge or other braking device.
- adj - being in a state of cleanliness and order
- noun - an ox-like animal
There are 4 letters in TRIG: G I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIG
Click to search all anagrams of TRIG plus a wildcard: TRIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIG
Images for TRIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.