Scrabble word: GIRTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIRTH exist?
Definitions of GIRTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the distance around a person's body
- noun - stable gear consisting of a band around a horse's belly that holds the saddle in place
- verb - tie a cinch around
- The distance around something; the circumference.
- Size; bulk: a person of large girth.
- A strap encircling an animal’s body in order to secure a load or saddle on its back; a cinch.
- To measure the circumference of.
- To encircle.
- To secure with a girth.
- verb - to form a circle around