Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIRTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIRTH exist?
Definitions of GIRTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the distance around a person's body
- noun - stable gear consisting of a band around a horse's belly that holds the saddle in place
- verb - tie a cinch around
- The distance around something; the circumference.
- Size; bulk: a person of large girth.
- A strap encircling an animal’s body in order to secure a load or saddle on its back; a cinch.
- To measure the circumference of.
- To encircle.
- To secure with a girth.
- v - to form a circle around
There are 5 letters in GIRTH: G H I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIRTH plus a wildcard: GIRTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIRTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIRTH
- Abdominal girth measurement
- Airflex Stud girth Revolutionary stud guards incorporating our award ...
- Apparently the world girdle comes from girth which comes from ...
- Waist or Abdominal girth
- Horse girth Size and Style Equine Learning Center
- Mirth & girth Tee Shirt from Zazzle.com
- Harry Dabbs Jaguar Long Stud girth
- Product Code Berney 3 Fold Leather Elasticated girth
- Arm Flexed girth Measurement
- Calculating % Bodyfat - girth Method