Scrabble word: GIRTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIRTH exist?
Definitions of GIRTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the distance around a person's body
- noun - stable gear consisting of a band around a horse's belly that holds the saddle in place
- verb - tie a cinch around
- The distance around something; the circumference.
- Size; bulk: a person of large girth.
- A strap encircling an animal’s body in order to secure a load or saddle on its back; a cinch.
- To measure the circumference of.
- To encircle.
- To secure with a girth.
- verb - to form a circle around
There are 5 letters in GIRTH: G H I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIRTH plus a wildcard: GIRTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIRTH
Images for GIRTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.