Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIGHT exist?
Definitions of BRIGHT in dictionaries:
- adj - emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts
- adj - having striking color
- adj - characterized by quickness and ease in learning
- adj - having lots of light either natural or artificial
- adj - made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing
- adj - splendid
- adj - not made dim or less bright
- adj - clear and sharp and ringing
- adj - characterized by happiness or gladness
- adj - full or promise
- adv - with brightness
- Emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts; shining.
- Comparatively high on the scale of brightness.
- Full of light or illumination: a bright sunny day; a stage bright with spotlights.
- Characterizing a dyestuff that produces a highly saturated color; brilliant.
- Glorious; splendid: one of the bright stars of stage and screen; a bright moment in history.
- Full of promise and hope; auspicious: had a bright future in publishing.
- Happy; cheerful: bright faces.
- Animatedly clever; intelligent.
- These adjectives refer to what emits or reflects light.
- adv - emitting much light [adj BRIGHTER, BRIGHTEST] : BRIGHTLY
- noun - a light-hued tobacco
There are 6 letters in BRIGHT: B G H I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIGHT plus a wildcard: BRIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIGHT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.