Scrabble word: BIRTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIRTH exist?
Definitions of BIRTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the time when something begins (especially life)
- noun - the event of being born
- noun - the process of giving birth
- noun - the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
- noun - a baby born
- verb - cause to be born
- The emergence and separation of offspring from the body of the mother.
- The act or process of bearing young; parturition: the mare’s second birth.
- The circumstances or conditions relating to this event, as its time or location: an incident that took place before my birth; a Bostonian by birth.
- The set of characteristics or circumstances received from one’s ancestors; inheritance: strong-willed by birth; acquired their wealth through birth.
- Origin; extraction: of Swedish birth; of humble birth.
- Noble or high status: persons of birth.
- A beginning or commencement.
- To deliver (a baby).
- To bear (a child).
There are 5 letters in BIRTH: B H I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIRTH plus a wildcard: BIRTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRTH
Images for BIRTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.