Scrabble word: BRIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIT exist?
Definitions of BRIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Great Britain
- noun - the young of a herring or sprat or similar fish
- noun - minute crustaceans forming food for right whales
- The young of herring and similar fish.
- Minute marine organisms, such as crustaceans of the genus Calanus, that are a major source of food for right whales.
- noun - a young herring
There are 4 letters in BRIT: B I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIT plus a wildcard: BRIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIT
Images for BRIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.