Scrabble word: TRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIBE exist?
Definitions of TRIBE in dictionaries:
- noun - a social division of (usually preliterate) people
- noun - a federation (as of American Indians)
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic category between a genus and a subfamily
- noun - group of people related by blood or marriage
- A unit of social organization consisting of a number of families, clans, or other groups who share a common ancestry, culture, and leadership.
- Any of the three divisions of the ancient Romans, namely, the Latin, Sabine, and Etruscan.
- Any of the 12 divisions of ancient Israel.
- A phyle of ancient Greece.
- A group of people sharing an occupation, an interest, or a habit: a tribe of graduate students.
- A large family.
- A taxonomic category placed between a subfamily and a genus or between a suborder and a family and usually containing several genera.
- noun - a group of people sharing a common ancestry, language, and culture
There are 5 letters in TRIBE: B E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIBE plus a wildcard: TRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIBE
Images for TRIBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.