Scrabble word: TRIBES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIBES exist?
Definitions of TRIBES in dictionaries:
- noun - a social division of (usually preliterate) people
- noun - a federation (as of American Indians)
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic category between a genus and a subfamily
- noun - group of people related by blood or marriage
- noun - a group of people sharing a common ancestry, language, and culture
There are 6 letters in TRIBES: B E I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIBES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIBES plus a wildcard: TRIBES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIBES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIBES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.