Scrabble word: BRISTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRISTLE exist?
Definitions of BRISTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a stiff fiber (coarse hair or filament)
- noun - a stiff hair
- verb - be in a state of movement or action
- verb - rise up as in fear
- verb - have or be thickly covered with or as if with bristles
- verb - react in an offended or angry manner
- To stand stiffly on end like bristles: The hair on the dog’s neck bristled.
- To raise the bristles: The cat bristled at the sight of the large dog.
- To react in an angry or offended manner: The author bristled at the suggestion of plagiarism.
- To be covered or thick with or as if with bristles: The path bristled with thorns.
- To cause to stand erect like bristles; stiffen.
- To furnish or supply with bristles.
- To ruffle; disturb.
- verb - to rise stiffly
There are 7 letters in BRISTLE: B E I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRISTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRISTLE plus a wildcard: BRISTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRISTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRISTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.