Scrabble word: BRISTLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRISTLED exist?
Definitions of BRISTLED in dictionaries:
- verb - be in a state of movement or action
- verb - rise up as in fear
- verb - have or be thickly covered with or as if with bristles
- verb - react in an offended or angry manner
- adj - having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.
- verb - to rise stiffly
There are 8 letters in BRISTLED: B D E I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRISTLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRISTLED plus a wildcard: BRISTLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRISTLED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRISTLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.