Scrabble word: BELTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELTS exist?
Definitions of BELTS in dictionaries:
- noun - endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- noun - a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- noun - an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found
- noun - a vigorous blow
- noun - a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- noun - ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - sing loudly and forcefully
- verb - deliver a blow to
- verb - fasten with a belt
- verb - to fasten with a belt (a strap or band worn around the waist)
There are 5 letters in BELTS: B E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELTS plus a wildcard: BELTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELTS
Images for BELTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.