Scrabble word: LETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LETS exist?
Definitions of LETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir
- noun - a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court
- verb - make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- verb - actively cause something to happen
- verb - consent to, give permission
- verb - cause to move
- verb - leave unchanged
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - to obstruct the progress of
There are 4 letters in LETS: E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LETS plus a wildcard: LETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LETS
Images for LETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.