Scrabble word: SMELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMELT exist?
Definitions of SMELT in dictionaries:
- noun - small cold-water silvery fish
- noun - small trout-like silvery marine or freshwater food fishes of cold northern waters
- noun - the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form
- noun - any property detected by the olfactory system
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - the faculty that enables us to distinguish scents
- noun - the act of perceiving the odor of something
- verb - extract (metals) by heating
- To melt or fuse (ores) in order to separate the metallic constituents.
- verb - to melt or fuse, as ores