Scrabble word: SMELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMELT exist?
Definitions of SMELT in dictionaries:
- noun - small cold-water silvery fish
- noun - small trout-like silvery marine or freshwater food fishes of cold northern waters
- noun - the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form
- noun - any property detected by the olfactory system
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - the faculty that enables us to distinguish scents
- noun - the act of perceiving the odor of something
- verb - extract (metals) by heating
- To melt or fuse (ores) in order to separate the metallic constituents.
- verb - to melt or fuse, as ores
There are 5 letters in SMELT: E L M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMELT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMELT plus a wildcard: SMELT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMELT
Images for SMELT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.