Scrabble word: SMELT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMELT exist?
Definitions of SMELT in dictionaries:
- noun - small cold-water silvery fish
- noun - small trout-like silvery marine or freshwater food fishes of cold northern waters
- verb - extract (metals) by heating
- verb - inhale the odor of
- verb - emit an odor
- verb - smell bad
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- To melt or fuse (ores) in order to separate the metallic constituents.
- verb - to melt or fuse, as ores
There are 5 letters in SMELT: E L M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMELT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMELT plus a wildcard: SMELT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMELT
Images for SMELT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.