Scrabble word: MELTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELTS exist?
Definitions of MELTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- verb - reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- verb - become or cause to become soft or liquid
- verb - become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial
- verb - lose its distinct outline or shape
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - become less intense and fade away gradually
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 5 letters in MELTS: E L M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MELTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MELTS plus a wildcard: MELTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MELTS
Images for MELTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.