Scrabble word: BLEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEST exist?
Definitions of BLEST in dictionaries:
- verb - give a benediction to
- verb - confer prosperity or happiness on
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- adj - highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace)
- Variant of blessed.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 5 letters in BLEST: B E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLEST plus a wildcard: BLEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEST
Images for BLEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.