Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLUEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUEST exist?
Definitions of BLUEST in dictionaries:
- verb - turn blue
- adj - of the color intermediate between green and violet
- adj - used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms)
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - characterized by profanity or cursing
- adj - suggestive of sexual impropriety
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- adj - morally rigorous and strict
- adj - causing dejection
- adj - having the color of the clear sky
There are 6 letters in BLUEST: B E L S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUEST plus a wildcard: BLUEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUEST
- UFO ...
- Daphne Blue Beautiful 1950s Reissue Stratocaster. Plays sounds ...
- - - Yahoo ...
- The bluest Eye by Toni Morrison By Toni Morrison - Book Finder - Oprah ...
- Dasi Botellos blog
- This is a fictional book cover for Toni Morrisons The bluest Eye.
- Arimono Shawl Kit - bluest by Megan Goodacre
- Hetalia Viking Norway
- - ...
- The bluest Eye by Toni Morrison - Oprahs Favorite Books - Oprah.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.