Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUMBLE exist?
Definitions of STUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- noun - an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
- verb - walk unsteadily
- verb - miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- verb - encounter by chance
- verb - make an error
- To miss one’s step in walking or running; trip and almost fall.
- To proceed unsteadily or falteringly; flounder.
- To act or speak falteringly or clumsily.
- To make a mistake; blunder.
- To fall into evil ways; err.
- To cause to stumble.
- The act of stumbling.
- A mistake or blunder.
- v - to miss one's step in walking or running
There are 7 letters in STUMBLE: B E L M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUMBLE plus a wildcard: STUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUMBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.