Scrabble word: STUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUMBLE exist?
Definitions of STUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- noun - an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
- verb - walk unsteadily
- verb - miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- verb - encounter by chance
- verb - make an error
- To miss one’s step in walking or running; trip and almost fall.
- To proceed unsteadily or falteringly; flounder.
- To act or speak falteringly or clumsily.
- To make a mistake; blunder.
- To fall into evil ways; err.
- To cause to stumble.
- The act of stumbling.
- A mistake or blunder.
- verb - to miss one's step in walking or running