Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLUES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUES exist?
Definitions of BLUES in dictionaries:
- noun - a type of folksong that originated among Black Americans at the beginning of the 20th century
- noun - a state of depression
- noun - blue color or pigment
- noun - blue clothing
- noun - any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue
- noun - the sky as viewed during daylight
- noun - used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge
- noun - the sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate
- noun - any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
- verb - turn blue
- A state of depression or melancholy: The blues has finally gotten me today.
- A style of music evolved from southern Black American secular songs and usually distinguished by slow tempo and flatted thirds and sevenths.
- adj - having the color of the clear sky
There are 5 letters in BLUES: B E L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUES plus a wildcard: BLUES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUES
- blues for Jimi Hendrix - blues Guitar Licks
- Around the World with Blue International blues Clues
- Thread US Army Dress Uniforms PastPresentFuture
- blues Brothers Busy Beaver Button Museum
- The Voyage Continues as the Moody blues Stop to Rock Horseshoe Tunica
- St. Louis blues Deal Minor Trades Before NHL Trade Deadline Yan ...
- Little touches of this fresh color can really make an impression. Try ...
- Blue Green Spiral Wallpaper - Fractal Art Gallery
- Tattoo blues MMA Star Thiago Silva Gets Inked At Tattoo blues
- The blues Brothers Ray Ban Lunettes de.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.