Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSHEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSHEL exist?
Definitions of BUSHEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a United States dry measure equal to 4 pecks or 2152.42 cubic inches
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 4 pecks
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- A unit of volume or capacity in the U.
- A unit of volume or capacity in the British Imperial System, used in dry and liquid measure and equal to 2,219.
- A container with the capacity of a bushel.
- A large amount; a great deal.
- v - to mend clothing
There are 6 letters in BUSHEL: B E H L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSHEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSHEL plus a wildcard: BUSHEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSHEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUSHEL
- bushel Style Baskets
- 0322 Wooden 1&12 bushel Baskets
- This bushel basket is the staple in our line of apple baskets. Used ...
- 0316-Wooden bushel Baskets
- ... Storage & Organization Baskets Natural 1-Peck bushel Basket
- Click to read more on Harvest Basket 12 bushel
- bushel Of Peaches Isolated On White Clipping Path Stock Photo ...
- bushel Basket of Apples Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Texas FruitVegetable bushel Basket 120 for 4.99 in Baskets - Pots ...
- Orange Plastic Baskets
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.