Scrabble word: BUSHEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSHEL exist?
Definitions of BUSHEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a United States dry measure equal to 4 pecks or 2152.42 cubic inches
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 4 pecks
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- A unit of volume or capacity in the U.
- A unit of volume or capacity in the British Imperial System, used in dry and liquid measure and equal to 2,219.
- A container with the capacity of a bushel.
- A large amount; a great deal.
- verb - to mend clothing