Scrabble word: BUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSH exist?
Definitions of BUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- noun - a large wilderness area
- noun - dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- noun - 43rd President of the United States
- noun - United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974)
- noun - vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924)
- noun - hair growing in the pubic area
- verb - provide with a bushing
- adj - not of the highest quality or sophistication
- A low shrub with many branches.
- A thick growth of shrubs; a thicket.
- Land covered with dense vegetation or undergrowth.
- Land remote from settlement: the Australian bush.
- A shaggy mass, as of hair.
- A fox’s tail.
- A clump of ivy hung outside a tavern to indicate the availability of wine inside.
- A tavern.
- To grow or branch out like a bush.
- To decorate, protect, or support with bushes.
- verb - to cover with bushes (shrubs)