Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSH exist?
Definitions of BUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- noun - a large wilderness area
- noun - dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- noun - 43rd President of the United States
- noun - United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974)
- noun - vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924)
- noun - hair growing in the pubic area
- verb - provide with a bushing
- adj - not of the highest quality or sophistication
- A low shrub with many branches.
- A thick growth of shrubs; a thicket.
- Land covered with dense vegetation or undergrowth.
- Land remote from settlement: the Australian bush.
- A shaggy mass, as of hair.
- A fox’s tail.
- A clump of ivy hung outside a tavern to indicate the availability of wine inside.
- A tavern.
- To grow or branch out like a bush.
- To decorate, protect, or support with bushes.
- v - to cover with bushes (shrubs)
There are 4 letters in BUSH: B H S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSH plus a wildcard: BUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSH
Images for BUSH
- Currant bushes reach 3-5 feet in height and unlike gooseberry bushes ...
- FileGeorge-W-bush edit.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lilac bush
- File43 George H.W. bush 3x4.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 14 garden round bushes 300x195 14 garden round bushes
- FileBlackberry bush.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Berry bush is
- Wired Gin Blog Archive What is Gin Made From
- November 2000-George W. bush wins an uncontested landslide victory on ...
- FileDesert bush 2.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.