Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRUSH exist?
Definitions of BRUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a dense growth of bushes
- noun - an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- noun - momentary contact
- noun - conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor
- noun - a bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox)
- noun - a minor short-term fight
- noun - the act of brushing your teeth
- noun - the act of brushing your hair
- noun - contact with something dangerous or undesirable
- verb - rub with a brush, or as if with a brush
- verb - touch lightly and briefly
- verb - clean with a brush
- verb - sweep across or over
- verb - remove with or as if with a brush
- verb - cover by brushing
- A device consisting of bristles fastened into a handle, used in scrubbing, polishing, or painting.
- The act of using this device.
- A light touch in passing; a graze.
- A bushy tail: the brush of a fox.
- A sliding connection completing a circuit between a fixed and a moving conductor.
- A snub; a brushoff.
- To clean, polish, or groom with a brush.
- To apply with or as if with motions of a brush.
- To remove with or as if with motions of a brush.
- To dismiss abruptly or curtly: brushed the matter aside; brushed an old friend off.
- To touch lightly in passing; graze against.
- To use or apply a brush.
- To move past something so as to touch it lightly.
- To refresh one’s memory.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to make light and momentary contact with something in passing”: her arm brushing mine; flicked the paper with his finger; an arrow that glanced off the tree; a knife blade grazing the countertop; a taxi that shaved the curb; an oar skimming the surface of the pond.
- A dense growth of bushes or shrubs.
- Land covered by such a growth.
- Cut or broken branches.
- v - to touch lightly
There are 5 letters in BRUSH: B H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRUSH plus a wildcard: BRUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRUSH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRUSH
- Nail brush The EDGE Nails
- ... here are some quick tips about using the right type of paint brush
- Hair brushes - Which One do You Choose
- ... Wedding Make up Make up Courses brush Sets - Ariane Poole
- Oil & Stain Mixed brush
- Paint brush Economic (PAB2075) - China Paint brushPaiting
- brushLove brushes for All Hair Types Beauty Junkie in SF
- Major brushes Size 12 Nylon Paint brush
- Isinis Large Black Pure Boar Bristle Hair brush
- Bristle Paint brush (YNPAD-001) - China Bristle brushPaint brush
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.