Scrabble word: HUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUB exist?
Definitions of HUB in dictionaries:
- noun - the central part of a car wheel (or fan or propeller etc) through which the shaft or axle passes
- noun - a center of activity or interest or commerce or transportation
- The center part of a wheel, fan, or propeller.
- A center of activity or interest; a focal point.
- noun - the center of a wheel
There are 3 letters in HUB: B H U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUB plus a wildcard: HUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUB
Images for HUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.