Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHUB exist?
Definitions of CHUB in dictionaries:
- noun - European freshwater game fish with a thick spindle-shaped body
- Any of various freshwater fishes of the family Cyprinidae related to the carps and minnows, especially a Eurasian species, Leuciscus cephalus.
- Any of various North American fishes, such as a freshwater whitefish of the genus Coregonus or a marine fish of the genus Kyphosus.
- n - a freshwater fish
There are 4 letters in CHUB: B C H U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHUB plus a wildcard: CHUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHUB
Images for CHUB
- River fishing for predatory chub - video
- chub fish fresh caught with net and ruler for scale
- chub fishing in Devon Devon fishing holidays holiday cottages and ...
- Where to fish for river chub
- The Hampshire Avon - 150806 - A Nice Fly Caught chub.
- Semotilus atromaculatus Creek chub
- Least chub
- Roundtail chub are presently found only in the upper Colorado River ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.