Scrabble word: RUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSH exist?
Definitions of RUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- noun - a sudden forceful flow
- noun - grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems
- noun - physician and American Revolutionary leader
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - a sudden burst of activity
- noun - (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line
- verb - move fast
- verb - attack suddenly
- verb - urge to an unnatural speed
- verb - act or move at high speed
- verb - run with the ball, in football
- verb - cause to move fast or to rush or race
- verb - cause to occur rapidly
- adj - not accepting reservations
- adj - done under pressure
- To move or act swiftly; hurry.
- To make a sudden or swift attack or charge.
- To flow or surge rapidly, often with noise: Tons of water rushed over the falls.
- To move the ball by running.
- To cause to move or act with unusual haste or violence.
- To perform with great haste: rushed completion of the project.
- To attack swiftly and suddenly: Infantry rushed the enemy after the artillery barrage.
- To transport or carry hastily: An ambulance rushed her to the hospital.
- To entertain or pay great attention to: They rushed him for their fraternity.
- To charge (a quarterback or passer) in order to block or prevent a play.
- A sudden forward motion.
- Surging emotion: a rush of shame.
- An anxious and eager movement to get to or from a place: a rush to the goldfields.
- A sudden, very insistent, generalized demand: a rush for gold coins.
- General haste or busyness: The office always operates in a rush.
- A sudden attack; an onslaught.
- A rapid, often noisy flow or passage.
- An attempt to move the ball by running.
- An act of charging the offensive quarterback or passer in order to block or prevent a play.
- Often rushes.
- A time of attention, usually one in which extensive social activity occurs.
- A drive by a Greek society on a college campus to recruit new members: a sorority rush.
- The intensely pleasurable sensation experienced immediately after use of a stimulant or a mind-altering drug.
- A sudden, brief exhilaration: A familiar rush overtook him each time the store announced a half-price special on expensive stereo equipment.
- Any of various stiff marsh plants of the genus Juncus, having pliant hollow or pithy stems and small flowers with scalelike perianths.
- Any of various similar, usually aquatic plants.
- The stem of one of these plants, used in making baskets, mats, and chair seats.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 4 letters in RUSH: H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSH plus a wildcard: RUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSH
Images for RUSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.