Scrabble word: SHRUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRUG exist?
Definitions of SHRUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a gesture involving the shoulders
- verb - raise one's shoulders to indicate indifference or resignation
- An expressive gesture of raising the shoulders.
- A woman’s short jacket or sweater open down the front.
- To minimize the importance of: shrugged off the defeat and talked about tonight’s game.
- To get rid of: shrug off a burden.
- To wriggle out of (clothing).
- verb - to raise and contract the shoulders