Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHRUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRUG exist?
Definitions of SHRUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a gesture involving the shoulders
- verb - raise one's shoulders to indicate indifference or resignation
- An expressive gesture of raising the shoulders.
- A woman’s short jacket or sweater open down the front.
- To minimize the importance of: shrugged off the defeat and talked about tonight’s game.
- To get rid of: shrug off a burden.
- To wriggle out of (clothing).
- v - to raise and contract the shoulders
There are 5 letters in SHRUG: G H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRUG plus a wildcard: SHRUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRUG
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRUG
- pLayday 71 Lets meet in Halo dont tell me the ending.com
- young adult shrugging
- shrug - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Silver shrug Best shrug For Silver Evening Outfits Bolero shrug ...
- Or if you dont yet know them well enough you can press this button ...
- Crochet shrug Wedding LACE BOLERO JACKET Wedding Bolero shrug ...
- OverSized Cocoon shrug
- Button shrug Knitting Pattern FaveCrafts.com