Scrabble word: SHRUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRUG exist?
Definitions of SHRUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a gesture involving the shoulders
- verb - raise one's shoulders to indicate indifference or resignation
- An expressive gesture of raising the shoulders.
- A woman’s short jacket or sweater open down the front.
- To minimize the importance of: shrugged off the defeat and talked about tonight’s game.
- To get rid of: shrug off a burden.
- To wriggle out of (clothing).
- verb - to raise and contract the shoulders
There are 5 letters in SHRUG: G H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRUG plus a wildcard: SHRUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRUG
Images for SHRUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.