Scrabble word: HUG
Is HUG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - fit closely or tightly
- To clasp or hold closely, especially in the arms, as in affection; embrace.
- To hold steadfastly to; cherish: He still hugs his outmoded beliefs.
- To embrace or cling together closely.
- A close, affectionate embrace.
- A crushing embrace, as in wrestling.
- verb - to clasp tightly in the arms
There are 3 letters in HUG: G H U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUG
Click to search all anagrams of HUG plus a wildcard: HUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUG
Images for HUG
Lookup in Wiki for HUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.