Scrabble word: HUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUG exist?
Definitions of HUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - fit closely or tightly
- To clasp or hold closely, especially in the arms, as in affection; embrace.
- To hold steadfastly to; cherish: He still hugs his outmoded beliefs.
- To embrace or cling together closely.
- A close, affectionate embrace.
- A crushing embrace, as in wrestling.
- verb - to clasp tightly in the arms