Scrabble word: CHUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHUG exist?
Definitions of CHUG in dictionaries:
- noun - the dull explosive noise made by an engine
- verb - make a dull, explosive sound
- To make dull, explosive sounds.
- To move or travel while making dull, explosive sounds.
- verb - to move with a dull explosive sound
There are 4 letters in CHUG: C G H U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHUG plus a wildcard: CHUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHUG
Images for CHUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.