Scrabble word: COUGH
Is COUGH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COUGH in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden noisy expulsion of air from the lungs that clears the air passages
- verb - exhale abruptly, as when one has a chest cold or congestion
- To expel air from the lungs suddenly and noisily, often to keep the respiratory passages free of irritating material.
- To expel by coughing: coughed up phlegm.
- The act of coughing.
- An illness marked by frequent coughing.
- To hand over or relinquish (money or another possession), often reluctantly.
- To confess or disclose: When he saw that the police might arrest him, he coughed up the details of what he had seen.
- verb - to expel air from the lungs noisily
There are 5 letters in COUGH: C G H O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUGH
Click to search all anagrams of COUGH plus a wildcard: COUGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUGH
Images for COUGH
Lookup in Wiki for COUGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.