Scrabble word: COG
In which Scrabble dictionary does COG exist?
Definitions of COG in dictionaries:
- noun - a subordinate who performs an important but routine function
- noun - tooth on the rim of gear wheel
- verb - roll steel ingots
- verb - join pieces of wood with cogs
- One of a series of teeth, as on the rim of a wheel or gear, whose engagement transmits successive motive force to a corresponding wheel or gear.
- A cogwheel.
- A subordinate member of an organization who performs necessary but usually minor or routine functions.
- To load or manipulate (dice) fraudulently.
- A tenon projecting from a wooden beam designed to fit into an opening in another beam to form a joint.
- verb - to cheat at dice
There are 3 letters in COG: C G O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COG plus a wildcard: COG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COG
Images for COG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.