Scrabble word: CLOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOG exist?
Definitions of CLOG in dictionaries:
- noun - footwear usually with wooden soles
- noun - any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- noun - a dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - dance a clog dance
- verb - impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
- verb - impede with a clog or as if with a clog
- verb - coalesce or unite in a mass
- verb - fill to excess so that function is impaired
- An obstruction or hindrance.
- A weight, such as a block, attached to the leg of an animal to hinder movement.
- A heavy, usually wooden-soled shoe.
- To obstruct movement on or in; block up: Heavy traffic clogged the freeways.
- To hamper the function or activity of; impede: “attorneys clogging our courts with actions designed to harass state and local governments” (Roslyn L.
- To become obstructed or choked up: The pipes had clogged with rust.
- To thicken or stick together; clot.
- To do a clog dance.
- verb - to block up or obstruct