Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOG exist?
Definitions of CLOG in dictionaries:
- noun - footwear usually with wooden soles
- noun - any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- noun - a dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - dance a clog dance
- verb - impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
- verb - impede with a clog or as if with a clog
- verb - coalesce or unite in a mass
- verb - fill to excess so that function is impaired
- An obstruction or hindrance.
- A weight, such as a block, attached to the leg of an animal to hinder movement.
- A heavy, usually wooden-soled shoe.
- To obstruct movement on or in; block up: Heavy traffic clogged the freeways.
- To hamper the function or activity of; impede: “attorneys clogging our courts with actions designed to harass state and local governments” (Roslyn L.
- To become obstructed or choked up: The pipes had clogged with rust.
- To thicken or stick together; clot.
- To do a clog dance.
- verb - to block up or obstruct
There are 4 letters in CLOG: C G L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOG plus a wildcard: CLOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOG
Images for CLOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.