Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOGS exist?
Definitions of CLOGS in dictionaries:
- noun - footwear usually with wooden soles
- noun - any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- noun - a dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - dance a clog dance
- verb - impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
- verb - impede with a clog or as if with a clog
- verb - coalesce or unite in a mass
- verb - fill to excess so that function is impaired
- verb - to block up or obstruct
There are 5 letters in CLOGS: C G L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOGS plus a wildcard: CLOGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOGS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.