Scrabble word: SLOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOG exist?
Definitions of SLOG in dictionaries:
- verb - work doggedly or persistently
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- verb - strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- To walk or progress with a slow, heavy pace; plod: slog across the swamp; slogged through both volumes.
- To work diligently for long hours: slogged away at Latin.
- To make (one’s way) with a slow, heavy pace against resistance.
- To strike with heavy blows.
- A long, exhausting progress, march, or hike: a student’s weary slog through Cicero; a slog through miles of jungle.
- Long, hard work: an 18-hour slog in the hay fields.
- verb - to walk heavily