Scrabble word: SLOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOG exist?
Definitions of SLOG in dictionaries:
- verb - work doggedly or persistently
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- verb - strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- To walk or progress with a slow, heavy pace; plod: slog across the swamp; slogged through both volumes.
- To work diligently for long hours: slogged away at Latin.
- To make (one’s way) with a slow, heavy pace against resistance.
- To strike with heavy blows.
- A long, exhausting progress, march, or hike: a student’s weary slog through Cicero; a slog through miles of jungle.
- Long, hard work: an 18-hour slog in the hay fields.
- verb - to walk heavily
There are 4 letters in SLOG: G L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOG plus a wildcard: SLOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOG
Images for SLOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.