Scrabble word: GLOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOWS exist?
Definitions of GLOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - an alert and refreshed state
- noun - light from nonthermal sources
- noun - the phenomenon of light emission by a body as its temperature is raised
- noun - a feeling of considerable warmth
- noun - a steady even light without flames
- noun - the amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface
- noun - an appearance of reflected light
- verb - emit a steady even light without flames
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - shine intensely, as if with heat
- verb - be exuberant or high-spirited
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - to emit light and heat
There are 5 letters in GLOWS: G L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOWS plus a wildcard: GLOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOWS
Images for GLOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.