Scrabble word: SOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOW exist?
Definitions of SOW in dictionaries:
- noun - an adult female hog
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - introduce into an environment
- verb - place seeds in or on (the ground)
- To scatter (seed) over the ground for growing.
- To impregnate (a growing medium) with seed.
- To propagate; disseminate: sow rumors and dissension.
- To scatter seed for growing.
- An adult female hog.
- The adult female of several other animals, such as the bear.
- A channel that conducts molten iron to the molds in a pig bed.
- The mass of metal solidified in such a channel or mold.
- adj - to scatter over land for growth, as seed [v SOWED, SOWN, SOWING, SOWS] : SOWABLE