Is SOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - an adult female hog
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - introduce into an environment
- verb - place seeds in or on (the ground)
- To scatter (seed) over the ground for growing.
- To impregnate (a growing medium) with seed.
- To propagate; disseminate: sow rumors and dissension.
- To scatter seed for growing.
- An adult female hog.
- The adult female of several other animals, such as the bear.
- A channel that conducts molten iron to the molds in a pig bed.
- The mass of metal solidified in such a channel or mold.
- adj - to scatter over land for growth, as seed [v SOWED, SOWN, SOWING, SOWS] : SOWABLE
There are 3 letters in SOW: O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOW, to go: SOW?
Rearrange the letters in SOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOW
What's nearby SOW
Lookup in Wiki for SOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOW"