Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOW exist?
Definitions of SOW in dictionaries:
- noun - an adult female hog
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - introduce into an environment
- verb - place seeds in or on (the ground)
- To scatter (seed) over the ground for growing.
- To impregnate (a growing medium) with seed.
- To propagate; disseminate: sow rumors and dissension.
- To scatter seed for growing.
- An adult female hog.
- The adult female of several other animals, such as the bear.
- A channel that conducts molten iron to the molds in a pig bed.
- The mass of metal solidified in such a channel or mold.
- adj - to scatter over land for growth, as seed [v SOWED, SOWN, SOWING, SOWS] : SOWABLE
There are 3 letters in SOW: O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOW plus a wildcard: SOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOW
Images for SOW
- FileMiddle White sow.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- St. Francis and the sow - Momastery Momastery
- sow and Piglets
- Filesow with piglet.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filesow and Piglets.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- sow Eating Pears
- Cedar Ridge Swine Genetics Red Bud Illinios - Landrace Yorkshire ...
- Easy Farrowing Times Sugar Mountain Farm
- Raw Power x Patriot
- Worm Mans Worm and Crickets Farm. sow Bugs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.