Scrabble word: BOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOWS exist?
Definitions of BOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a knot with two loops and loose ends
- noun - a slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- noun - a weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- noun - something curved in shape
- noun - bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- noun - an appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
- noun - a decorative interlacing of ribbons
- noun - a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- verb - bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- verb - bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - play on a string instrument with a bow
- verb - to bend forward
There are 4 letters in BOWS: B O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOWS plus a wildcard: BOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOWS
Images for BOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.