Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOW exist?
Definitions of BOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a knot with two loops and loose ends
- noun - a slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands
- noun - front part of a vessel or aircraft
- noun - a weapon for shooting arrows, composed of a curved piece of resilient wood with a taut cord to propel the arrow
- noun - something curved in shape
- noun - bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- noun - an appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
- noun - a decorative interlacing of ribbons
- noun - a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- verb - bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- verb - bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - play on a string instrument with a bow
- The front section of a ship or boat.
- The oar or the person wielding the oar closest to the bow.
- To bend or curve downward; stoop.
- To incline the body or head or bend the knee in greeting, consent, courtesy, acknowledgment, submission, or veneration.
- To yield in defeat or out of courtesy; submit.
- To bend (the head, knee, or body) to express greeting, consent, courtesy, acknowledgment, submission, or veneration.
- To convey (greeting, for example) by bending the body.
- To escort deferentially: bowed us into the restaurant.
- To cause to acquiesce; submit.
- An inclination of the head or body, as in greeting, consent, courtesy, acknowledgment, submission, or veneration.
- A bent, curved, or arched object.
- A weapon consisting of a curved, flexible strip of material, especially wood, strung taut from end to end and used to launch arrows.
- An archer.
- Archers considered as a group.
- A rod having horsehair drawn tightly between its two raised ends, used in playing instruments of the violin and viol families.
- A stroke made by this rod.
- A knot usually having two loops and two ends; a bowknot.
- A frame for the lenses of a pair of eyeglasses.
- The part of such a frame passing over the ear.
- A rainbow.
- An oxbow.
- To bend (something) into the shape of a bow.
- To play (a stringed instrument) with a bow.
- To bend into a curve or bow.
- To play a stringed instrument with a bow.
- verb - to bend forward
There are 3 letters in BOW: B O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOW plus a wildcard: BOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOW
Images for BOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.