Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOWL exist?
Definitions of BOWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a round vessel that is open at the top
- noun - a concave shape with an open top
- noun - a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- noun - the quantity contained in a bowl
- noun - a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- noun - a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- noun - a wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
- noun - a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- noun - the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
- verb - roll (a ball)
- verb - hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- verb - engage in the sport of bowling
- A hemispherical vessel, wider than it is deep, used for holding food or fluids.
- The contents of such a vessel.
- A drinking goblet.
- A bowl-shaped part, as of a spoon or pipe.
- A bowl-shaped topographic depression.
- A bowl-shaped stadium or outdoor theater.
- Any of various post-season games played between specially selected teams.
- A large wooden ball weighted or slightly flattened so as to roll with a bias.
- A roll or throw of the ball, as in bowling.
- A revolving cylinder or drum in a machine.
- To participate in a game of bowling.
- To throw or roll a ball in bowling.
- To hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch toward the batsman at the other, keeping the arm straight throughout the delivery.
- To move quickly and smoothly, especially by rolling: The children bowled along on their bicycles.
- To throw or roll (a ball).
- To achieve (a specified score) by bowling.
- To perform (a specified amount, as a string or game) in bowling.
- To move quickly and smoothly by or as if by rolling: bowled a tire from the garage.
- To retire (a batsman in cricket) with a bowled ball that knocks the bails off the wicket.
- To take by surprise.
- To make a powerful impression on; overwhelm.
- v - to play at bowling
There are 4 letters in BOWL: B L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOWL plus a wildcard: BOWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOWL
Images for BOWL
- ... Milk - Soft Flexible and Unbreakable Cereal bowl - The Green Head
- celadon Tea bowl
- Transparent bowl
- FileSimple-ceramic-bowl.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Finished Edge bowls
- Mixing bowl Plastic 2L
- Just a bowl. About 4 diameter some random African tropical from the ...
- BLANDA BLANK Serving bowl IKEA Space-saving when stored small sizes ...
- Jian ware Tea bowl
- BLANDA Serving bowl IKEA Space-saving when stored small sizes can be ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.