Scrabble word: BELOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELOW exist?
Definitions of BELOW in dictionaries:
- adv - in or to a place that is lower
- adv - at a later place
- adv - (in writing) see below
- adv - on a floor below
- adv - further down
- In or to a lower place; beneath.
- On or to a lower floor; downstairs.
- On or to a lower deck.
- In a later part of a given text: figures quoted below.
- Farther down, as along a slope or valley.
- In or to hell or Hades.
- On earth.
- In a lower rank or class.
- Below zero in temperature: 40 below.
- Underneath; beneath.
- Lower than, as on a graduated scale.
- Unsuitable to the rank or dignity of: Such petty behavior is below me.
- noun - something that is beneath
There are 5 letters in BELOW: B E L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELOW plus a wildcard: BELOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELOW
Images for BELOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.