Scrabble word: ELBOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELBOWS exist?
Definitions of ELBOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - hinge joint between the forearm and upper arm and the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped
- noun - a sharp bend in a road or river
- noun - a length of pipe with a sharp bend in it
- noun - the part of a sleeve that covers the elbow joint
- noun - the joint of a mammal or bird that corresponds to the human elbow
- verb - push one's way with the elbows
- verb - shove one's elbow into another person's ribs
- verb - to bump or push roughly
There are 6 letters in ELBOWS: B E L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELBOWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELBOWS plus a wildcard: ELBOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELBOWS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELBOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.