Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BELLOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELLOWS exist?
Definitions of BELLOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device that blows a strong current of air
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- noun - United States author (born in Canada) whose novels influenced American literature after World War II (1915-2005)
- verb - shout loudly and without restraint
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- An apparatus for producing a strong current of air, as for sounding a pipe organ or increasing the draft to a fire, consisting of a flexible, valved air chamber that is contracted and expanded by pumping to force the air through a nozzle.
- Something, such as the pleated windbag of an accordion, that resembles this apparatus.
- The lungs.
- verb - to shout in a deep voice
There are 7 letters in BELLOWS: B E L L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELLOWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELLOWS plus a wildcard: BELLOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELLOWS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BELLOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.