Scrabble word: BELLOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELLOWS exist?
Definitions of BELLOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mechanical device that blows a strong current of air
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- noun - United States author (born in Canada) whose novels influenced American literature after World War II (1915-2005)
- verb - shout loudly and without restraint
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- An apparatus for producing a strong current of air, as for sounding a pipe organ or increasing the draft to a fire, consisting of a flexible, valved air chamber that is contracted and expanded by pumping to force the air through a nozzle.
- Something, such as the pleated windbag of an accordion, that resembles this apparatus.
- The lungs.
- verb - to shout in a deep voice