Scrabble word: BOWLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOWLS exist?
Definitions of BOWLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bowling game played on a level lawn with biased wooden balls that are rolled at a jack
- noun - a round vessel that is open at the top
- noun - a concave shape with an open top
- noun - a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- noun - the quantity contained in a bowl
- noun - a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- noun - a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- noun - a wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
- noun - a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- noun - the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
- verb - roll (a ball)
- verb - hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- verb - engage in the sport of bowling
- verb - to play at bowling
There are 5 letters in BOWLS: B L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOWLS plus a wildcard: BOWLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOWLS
Images for BOWLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.