Is BOWLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOWLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bowling game played on a level lawn with biased wooden balls that are rolled at a jack
- noun - a round vessel that is open at the top
- noun - a concave shape with an open top
- noun - a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- noun - the quantity contained in a bowl
- noun - a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- noun - a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- noun - a wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
- noun - a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- noun - the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
- verb - roll (a ball)
- verb - hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- verb - engage in the sport of bowling
- verb - to play at bowling
There are 5 letters in BOWLS: B L O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOWLS, to go: BOWLS?
Rearrange the letters in BOWLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOWLS
What's nearby BOWLS
Lookup in Wiki for BOWLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOWLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOWLS"