Scrabble word: LOB
Is LOB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOB in dictionaries:
- noun - an easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc
- noun - the act of propelling something (as a ball or shell etc.) in a high arc
- verb - propel in a high arc
- To hit a ball in a high arc.
- To move heavily or clumsily.
- A ball hit, thrown, or propelled in a high arc.
- A clumsy dull person; a lout.
- verb - to throw or hit in a high arc
There are 3 letters in LOB: B L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOB
Click to search all anagrams of LOB plus a wildcard: LOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOB
Images for LOB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.