Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOIL exist?
Definitions of BOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful sore with a hard core filled with pus
- noun - the temperature at which a liquid boils at sea level
- verb - come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- verb - immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- verb - bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- verb - be agitated
- verb - be in an agitated emotional state
- To change from a liquid to a vapor by the application of heat: All the water boiled away and left the kettle dry.
- To reach the boiling point.
- To undergo the action of boiling, especially in being cooked.
- To be in a state of agitation; seethe: a river boiling over the rocks.
- To be stirred up or greatly excited: The mere idea made me boil.
- To vaporize (a liquid) by the application of heat.
- To heat to the boiling point.
- To cook or clean by boiling.
- To separate by evaporation in the process of boiling: boil the maple sap.
- The condition or act of boiling.
- A picnic featuring shrimp, crab, or crayfish boiled in large pots with spices, and then shelled and eaten by hand.
- An agitated, swirling, roiling mass of liquid: “Those tumbling boils show a dissolving bar and a changing channel there” (Mark Twain).
- To reduce in bulk or size by boiling.
- To condense; summarize: boiled down the complex document.
- To constitute the equivalent of in summary: The scathing editorial simply boils down to an exercise in partisan politics.
- To overflow while boiling.
- To boil is to cook in a liquid heated to a temperature at which it bubbles up and gives off vapor: boil potatoes.
- A painful, circumscribed pus-filled inflammation of the skin and subcutaneous tissue usually caused by a local staphylococcal infection.
- adj - to vaporize liquid [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOILABLE
There are 4 letters in BOIL: B I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOIL plus a wildcard: BOIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOIL
Images for BOIL
- boiler Diana Dishes
- Crawfish boil is a bit high on calories (2090 and you can prepare ...
- Hard boiled Eggs Pdxfireflys Weblog
- Hard-boiled eggs perfect every time - Slashfood
- Shaws Best of The Best Lobster boil
- Crawfish boil Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration
- Low-Country Crab boil Recipe and How To Eat Pilgrim Style Sweet Tea ...
- Moms Easy to Make Yams Realistic Cooking Ideas for Busy People
- Salem United Methodist to host fresh corn boil West of the I
- How-to Hard boiled Eggs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.