Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROIL exist?
Definitions of BROIL in dictionaries:
- noun - cooking by direct exposure to radiant heat (as over a fire or under a grill)
- verb - cook under a broiler
- verb - heat by a natural force
- verb - be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun
- To cook by direct radiant heat, as over a grill or under an electric element.
- To be exposed to great heat.
- The act of broiling or the condition of being broiled.
- Food, especially meat, that is broiled.
- A rowdy argument; a brawl.
- verb - to cook by direct heat
There are 5 letters in BROIL: B I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROIL plus a wildcard: BROIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROIL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.