Scrabble word: BROILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROILS exist?
Definitions of BROILS in dictionaries:
- noun - cooking by direct exposure to radiant heat (as over a fire or under a grill)
- verb - cook under a broiler
- verb - heat by a natural force
- verb - be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun
- verb - to cook by direct heat
There are 6 letters in BROILS: B I L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROILS plus a wildcard: BROILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROILS
Images for BROILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.