Scrabble word: SILO
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILO exist?
Definitions of SILO in dictionaries:
- noun - a cylindrical tower used for storing silage
- noun - military installation consisting of an underground structure where ballistic missiles can be stored and fired
- A tall cylindrical structure, usually beside a barn, in which fodder is stored.
- A pit dug for the same purpose.
- An underground shelter for a missile, usually equipped to launch the missile or to raise it into a launching position.
- verb - to store in a silo (a tall, cylindrical structure)